3d floor hole pit hanging bridge streetart catwalk
3D hole / pit with hanging bridge
"Indy" says hello !
As a special attraction for an event in the Czech Republic, the client wished for a large-scale 3D floorgraphic that visitors could interact with.
The 3D hole, a bottom-less pit with an instable, party destroyed hanging bridge, creates the atmosphere of popular adventure movies and allows the visitors to take spectacular photos.
The self-adhesive foil for outdoor use has a total size of 161 square feet and a special anti-slip surface. This allows for maximum safety even for the most dangerous jungle-trials ;)
Advantages over commmon street art :
- installation within a few minutes (compared to 3 days of drawing and closing of the area)
- image stays on wetness (compared to washed away drawing on rain)
- anti-slip surface on wetness (compared to degradation of drawing through pedestrians and slippery chalc-residue on wetness)
- residue-free removal within minutes (compared to labour-intense end-cleaning of the chalc remains)
- print any number and synchronise use on different locations (compared to single image in just one location)